Tuesday, July 27, 2010
The symposium Social Media in the Transportation Industry: Implications for Change was held on Tuesday, July 27, 2010 as part of NJTPA's series on "Transportation and Technology."
Left to right: David Schmetterer, NJTPA; Scott Giering, Howard/Stein-Hudson; Mary Ameen, NJTPA; Amanda J. Wilson, National Transportation Library, U.S. Department of Transportation; Josh Crandall, Clever Communicator; Mary K, Murphy, NJTPA; Steve Radick, Booz Allen Hamilton.
The following are audio files and presentations from the session:
- Welcome - Mary K, Murphy, NJTPA Executive Director: MP3 (6 min.)
- Introductions - Mary Ameen, NJTPA Director of External Affairs: MP3 (3 min.)
- Steve Radick, Associate, Booz Allen Hamilton: Integrating Social Media into Communication and Public Information Strategies
MP3 (20 min.); Powerpoint (4.2MB)
- David Schmetterer, Senior Planner, Regional Planning, North Jersey Transportation Planning Authority: MPOs and the Democratization of Technology
MP3 (16 min.); Powerpoint (9.2MB)
- Josh Crandall, Founder of Clever Communicator, LLC, and CEO of CleverCommute.com: Social Media and Business Innovation
MP3 (29 min.); Powerpoint (512K)
- Scott Giering, Transportation Planner, Howard/Stein-Hudson: Beyond Web 2.0
MP3 (23 min.); Powerpoint (5.9MB)
- Amanda J. Wilson, Director, National Transportation Library, U.S. Department of Transportation: Outlook for Planning, Research and Collaboration
MP3 (25 min.) Powerpoint (5MB)
- Question and answers - MP3 (35 min.)
For further information, contact Mary Ameen, NJTPA Director of External Affairs, at 973-639-8435 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Return to Previous Page